Disciples Growing in Christ and which multiply.
The Church is not a building, it is women, men, young people and children, of all ages, languages, races and cultures who have responded to God's call to Him. to follow.
A disciple is a person who chooses to follow Jesus by developing an intimate relationship with Him in order to become ever more like Him in his words, actions and way of living.
The values that are the DNA of the church are:
- God at the center - everything is for Him and through Him
- To love and to serve with an active faith where anything is possible.
- The Kingdom of God, our passion and the Holy Spirit, our partner
- Multiplication is our DNA
May God call us to live our Christian faith in the most effective way possible in order to have an impact and influence on those who do not yet know the Good News of Jesus Christ.
We believe that we are called to Live the presence of God and make disciples in order to glorify God among the nations.
To learn more about Christianity, please click here
As a church we believe ...
1. THE BIBLE: We believe that the Bible, as it was originally given to us, is the error-free, fully inspired and infallible Word of God, and the supreme and final authority on all matters of faith and conduct.
2. THE TRINIDAD: We believe that God exists in three equal and eternal persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and that these three are one God, sovereign in creation, providence and redemption.
3. THE SAVIOR: We believe in the true and authentic divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, his real and complete humanity, his sinless life, his authoritative teaching, his sacrifice which has the value of substitution and atonement by his shed blood and bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, his heavenly intercession and his second coming to receive his Church.
4. THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe in the divinity of the Holy Spirit who proceeds from the Father and the Son and in the necessity of his work in conviction of sin, repentance, regeneration and sanctification. We believe that the believer has also received the promise of a gift of power as a gift of Christ through the baptism of the Holy Spirit with accompanying signs. Through this covering the believer receives the power for a fuller participation in the ministry of the Church, worship, evangelism and service.
5. HUMANITY: We believe in the state of universal sin of every man since the Fall, making man subject to the wrath and condemnation of God.
6. HELLO: We believe in the need to be saved from repentance to God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whereby the sinner is forgiven and accepted as righteous in the sight of God. This justification is imputed by the grace of God because of the atoning work of Christ, is received by faith alone, and made evident by the fruit of the Spirit and a holy life.
7. THE CHURCH: We believe in the spiritual unity and priesthood of all believers in Christ and that these form the universal church, the body of Christ.
8. THE MINISTRY: We believe in the ministries that Christ placed in the Church namely the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastor and teachers, and we believe in the operation today of the various gifts of the Holy Spirit according to the New Testament.
9. ORDERS: We believe in the baptism of believers by immersion in water in obedience to Christ's command and in the commemoration of Christ's death by keeping the Lord's Supper until His return.
10. THE COMMISSION: We believe that the gospel embraces the needs of all human beings and that the Church is therefore commissioned to preach the gospel to the world and to perform a ministry of healing and deliverance to the spiritual and physical needs of the humanity.
11. THE COMING KING: We believe in the personal, physical and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to reign in power and glory.
12. THE FUTURE STATE: We believe in the resurrection of the dead and in the final judgment of the world, the eternal and conscious bliss of the righteous, and the eternal and conscious punishment of the wicked.